Statement of Purpose
- To enhance financial well-being and peace of mind for all clients
- To help clients understand all the options that may be available to them and their families under the Social Security retirement system
- To assist clients, by working in conjunction with their financial advisors, to make claiming decisions that are realistic and about which they feel comfortable
- To help financial advisors and other professionals add value to their professional practices
- Honesty and Integrity – I deliver what I advertise and what I promise to deliver. I am independent and will disclose any bias or potential conflict of interest before it arises. I regard your personal information as confidential, and I intend to provide you with the same high quality work product as I would a close friend or family member.
- Competence – I have worked hard to develop serious expertise in the Social Security arena, and I constantly test and expand my understanding and knowledge.
- Creativity – My work product is customized to your situation. I use software and create templates in the course of my analyses, but both the content and the presentation is highly individualized and personal.
- Service – I return phone calls and emails as soon as I possibly can. I respect your time and honor my commitments by doing what I’ve agreed to do when I’ve agreed to do it.
- Excellence – My intention is to deliver the highest quality work product with zero mistakes. When errors occur, I own them and seek to correct them as quickly as possible.
I am at heart an educator and creative problem solver, and I have a real passion for this work. My intention is to exceed your expectations and leave you feeling as though you’ve gotten exceptional value.